Thursday, August 25, 2011

Little Penang Cafe @ The Curve

I will never go to this place for Penang delights especially Nasi Lemak, Char Kuey Teow or Assam Laksa.. I still believe those that selling at road sides, or some old kopitiam selling one are much better taste than this one with so super high price.

Since Peggy craving for Char Kuey Teow and we were at The Curve, she insist wanted to go for it. So, here we are!

I had this one here.. Kari Hantu Set @ RM 14.90.. I wanted to have something different than just those typical Penang delights.. and this one here definetly a good choice! ^^ It is beef but the sambal/kari taste is different than those we can find in Chinese, Malay or Indian cook. Try it yourself, you will know! ^^ not really that hot..

Because Char Kuey Teow need 20 min to serve to table, we can't wait! So Peggy ordered this one here.. Nasi Lemak lohh.. @ RM 10.90.. this kinda price for this, nahh.. I will definetly not going to order this at all!!

This is one of the Side Dish for my Kari Hantu Set.. Kerabu Paku Pakis... Masammmm... but very appertising... I love it!!.. ^^

The Chicken Lobak... quite nice too... fresh, a little warm when it served..

The most important for my white rice... Kari Hantu!!.. It is actually Beef .. ^^